Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In the pouring rain.

     It's raining cats and dogs outside. I'm locking myself up in my room fearing I'd run out and jump about in the rain. Rain brings some kind of unspoken joy into my life. The smell of rain. The sound of thundering droplets. The comfort of sitting comfortably, covered by a warm comforter. The feeling of explicable joy. Such pulchritude, the rain itself. A magic in its purest form. The exhilaration the rain brings when you get soaked completely. The chillness when the wind blows. The feeling of being swept off my feet. You don't need to be in love with someone to feel this. You just need to love yourself. Indulge in that love. Self-love. Joy will come by itself.

     I just finished watching Dil To Pagal Hai. What a lovely language. I want to go to India just to learn this wondrous language. Mad, I know. Pagli ho main. Baarish hoti hain, saawan aata hain. Oh saawan raja, kahaan se aye tum? Awesome song. In the pouring rain a love story begun. Today I watched the movie after many years and SRK is just as appealing now as he was before. Madhuri and Karishma, wow. Madhuri ki hasti =) Simply amazing.

     I'm retreating to bed now. I want to fall asleep while it's still pouring. Loving the sound of rain water thundering against my window <3 These little things I will love forever for it is in these little things that we obtain most of our happiness. Sadly, many do not realise this. Cherish those littlest things for they mean big.

Good night and sweet dreams to all you wonderful people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment